Held biennially, the Three-day exhibition and convention presents the area’s solely platform to community and do enterprise within the offshore marine and workboats sectors.
The fifth version of Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats focuses on the workboat sector however with rising focus on the burgeoning offshore marine market and the rising demand for a brand new era of offshore help vessels to assist infrastructure each on and offshore.
The occasion has additionally expanded its attain into new geographic territories, specifically the Caspian and Africa.
A complete convention programme will see three days of intense debate and dialogue from trade spokespeople and choice makers and can embrace the next classes:
• Keynote Opening Discussion board
• The Marine and Offshore Leaders’ Discussion board
• Shipbuilding Expertise Discussion board
• The Human Component Discussion board
• The Marine & Offshore Finance Discussion board
• The Africa Energy Hour and the Caspian Energy Hour
Within the 2013 version, offers in extra of US$850million had been signed, emphasizing the occasion as a key platform to do enterprise. 2015 builds on this success with further flooring house and additional emphasis on new customer streams.
Be part of us this October.
Oct 05 2015
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre,