The show recorded more than 30% rise in visitor turnout for its 10th edition in 2014. It was close to 30% in 2015 once again, reflecting the growing appeal of the show as well as the rising demand for higher education in the area.
Now, the 12th edition of the show is within the works, providing instructional establishments from throughout the area and the world instant access to students from the entire region.
FACTS AND FIGURES
– Over 40% increase in gross enrolment rates within the tertiary training section in GCC, which is better than the world common of 30%
– A constant rise of 10% within the variety of exhibitors with each version of the present
– The earlier two editions of the present have registered a rise of near 30% rise in customer numbers
– The price of learning within the UAE amounts to an average of US$27,375 per year, whereas for Australia it’s US$42,093, the USA US$36,564, the UK US$35,045, and Canada US$29,947
– In line with UNESCO Institute of Statistics, the UAE has around 34,122 inbound students against 7,719 outbound students, reinforcing the nation’s standing as certainly one of most sought-after education locations
– The US$three billion personal training sector within the nation is rising at a quick tempo, propelled by a 30% enhance within the variety of students and is expected to triple in the subsequent few years
Feb 10 2016
Expo Centre Sharjah