First I would like to welcome all new members. We have been in-active for some time but now the season has started and we look forward to many adventurous and fun trips locally and internationally. For the purpose of meeting up with everyone and getting to know each other better before we head on on more challenging escapades this Thursday we will head to Pink Rock to enjoy a cold night under the stars. The plan is to move from Dubai early evening around 7:30pm, reach Pink Rock 8:30pm, deflate and find our way offroading to the camp spot.
– Easy hike in rocky mountain in mids of the sandpit (1 hour hike roundtrip) Those who do not wish to hike can stay at the camp and enjoy the scenery and marshmallows!
– Gathering around the bonfire to enjoy delicious BBQ, good music, and awesome company.
– Early morning drive to enjoy the golden dunes and fresh Karak!
Offroad level is newbie suitable for everyone. Those who do not have a 4×4 can drive their cars to the entry point of the desert and find a ride with those who have a 4×4.
It might be chilly at night so bring a light jacket.
Cost of this trip is 150AED per person for food, supplies etc
Kindly RSVP only if your 100% confirmed.
General gear for safe offroad:
– Two recovery points front and rear
– Air compressor and a deflator
– Flag and pole.
– A spare tire in a good condition and jack with piece of wood.
– Fire extinguisher
– Rope and shackles, or a hook
– First Aid box
– Small tools box
– Handle light
* If you need any help to get a walki-talki or any of the required tools please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Nov 05 2015