Dubai Air Show 2013
The biggest airspace event in the region.
- Date: Sunday, 17th – Thursday, 21st November 2013
- Duration: 5 days
- Audience: General Public
- Category: Exhibition
- Venue: Dubai World Central
- Admission: Online Registration
- Telephone: +971 4 603 3300
- The Dubai Air Show is a biennial event that has been attracting visitors for the past 23 years. It began as the Arab Air Show back in 1986 and comprised a small civil aviation trade show at the Dubai World Trade Centre. Over two decades later, the show is a huge draw for all those involved and interested in the aerospace sector. The event focuses on connecting buyers to sellers from all over the globe. In 2009 the event drew over 52,000 trade visitors who connected with 890 exhibitors from 47 countries.
Although most visitors are from the Middle East, this trade show also pulls in international media from over a 1,000 different global outlets. Remarkably, it is the fastest growing air show in the world – it offers access to a huge regional marketplace of decision makers and is a key event in the international aerospace calendar.
Visitors can see over 130 planes while visiting the show and some of this year exhibitors include Aerolux (UK), Alsalam Aircraft (Saudi Arabia), Gulf Aviation Academy (Bahrain) and Lockheed Martin (USA).
For more info:- www.dubaiairshow.aero